My mission is to provide a positive learning community for both my students and myself every day in every way. I believe each of my students is an individual and has a right to have their needs met academically, socially and emotionally, to the best of my ability. In this class we are proud to do our best every day and in every way!



Sunday, April 10, 2011

March News!

In March we started the month celebrating Dr. Seuss's Birthday. He was our Author of the Month and we all enjoyed celebrating his amazing collection of stories. We also had a Reader's Theater week and Celebrated their All About Books. The students worked very hard to earn the class sponsored Manatee named Dana. Miss Case, our student teacher, led the students on a journey throughout the month as they learned all about this beautiful gentle animal. We also had fun on St. Patrick's Day when we were visited by a tricky leprechaun who left us clues to a treasure that was hidden in Mrs. Molzon's office. Enjoy a few pictures from the month of March...








No comments:

Post a Comment