My mission is to provide a positive learning community for both my students and myself every day in every way. I believe each of my students is an individual and has a right to have their needs met academically, socially and emotionally, to the best of my ability. In this class we are proud to do our best every day and in every way!



Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Day in the Life of a First Grade Teacher...

I belong to a mailring of first grade teachers where we ask questions, look for advice, share great ideas and generally support each other. I just had to share this direct quote from a fellow first grade teacher...

"My 3rd day of school I had the EI child run away, one child throw up, miss the waste basket and hit my shoe. I cleaned up diarrhea which also landed on my other shoe! The craziness upset one of the PPI kids who hid under a table while the other one "gently" banged his head on the carpet. I don't think they have enough paper to fill out a teacher's job description anymore."


I have a sudden urge to go shoe shopping...

1 comment: