My mission is to provide a positive learning community for both my students and myself every day in every way. I believe each of my students is an individual and has a right to have their needs met academically, socially and emotionally, to the best of my ability. In this class we are proud to do our best every day and in every way!



Friday, August 20, 2010

Time to clear the cobwebs...

If you are or you know someone who is in grades K-12 and you aren't back to school yet - you will be soon...

I found a great web site that provides printable worksheets in any topic at any grade level to help you clear those cobwebs and great refreshed for the new year. Maybe you just need to practice in a certain area... Check it out!

The widget for the site is the blue one on the left side of my blog under my picture -Education.Com-Click on "Kids' Worksheets and Printables". Then choose a grade and subject...
Let me know how you liked it!

Printable Worksheets

No comments:

Post a Comment