My mission is to provide a positive learning community for both my students and myself every day in every way. I believe each of my students is an individual and has a right to have their needs met academically, socially and emotionally, to the best of my ability. In this class we are proud to do our best every day and in every way!



Saturday, August 7, 2010

Read to Me Betty White!!!

A very important part of learning to read is listening to stories. Although I love to read aloud to children I am also a fan of stories on CD, DVD (with subtitles or follow along book), and using the computer as great opportunities for my little ones to hear good literature read aloud. The Screen Actors Guild has a great site online where - yes - Betty White- will read Harry the Dirty Dog to you and your children along with many other famous actors/actresses. They do a fantastic job so check it out and let me know how you enjoyed your online visit!

http://www.storylineonline.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment