My mission is to provide a positive learning community for both my students and myself every day in every way. I believe each of my students is an individual and has a right to have their needs met academically, socially and emotionally, to the best of my ability. In this class we are proud to do our best every day and in every way!



Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Our Specials Schedule is Ready...

Visit our class web page and click on the "Specials Schedule" butterfly to find out what days we have our specials on...
Also learn about our September Author of the Month...
Do some fun September Activities...
Practice reading your sight words...
Do some math fact flash cards...
Visit the Web Quest and be gone for hours...

Then let me know how you liked your visit!


Our Class Web Page

No comments:

Post a Comment