My mission is to provide a positive learning community for both my students and myself every day in every way. I believe each of my students is an individual and has a right to have their needs met academically, socially and emotionally, to the best of my ability. In this class we are proud to do our best every day and in every way!



Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm Back...

This morning I went into my classroom for the first time since June. I wasn't sure what I would find... What I did find was that my room was clean and ready to set up! What a huge undertaking our janitorial staff takes on every summer to empty and clean out every classroom in the building. I am so very thankful for their hard work!

I told myself that I was not going to do any unpacking or setting up but once I got in there I didn't want to leave. I left a few hours later feeling so lucky and blessed to have a career that I truly love, to work with a group of people that feel the same, and  feeling so excited about the new possibilities a new year brings...

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Mastriana,
    I was so lucky to be in your class last year. I can't wait to see you and tell you all about my summer.
    Love,
    Kayleigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kayleigh!

    I was the lucky one to have you! I can't wait to see you and hear all about your summer! I miss you...
    Love,
    Your "not old yet" teacher,
    Mrs. Mastriana

    ReplyDelete